MJ Verdant Plant
Triangle oversaw the construction and renovation of a 40,000 sq ft state-of-the-art cultivation facility. The facility was renovated from an existing warehouse, and updated to house the industry’s top technological growing tools including:
- Best-in-class lighting solution ensuring every level of the canopy catches the right rays at the right time.
- Automated reverse osmosis and water storage system
- Grow controlled sliding airlock doors
- Automated fertigation and irrigation
- Precise, drip-feed tubes
- Closed cell spray foam insulation to keep smells inside the building and all molds, bugs, and spores out
The facilities’ necessity for unfaltering quality control and specialty equipment gives us insight for seamless installation of FAWM’s mechanical and technological needs.