The Project Manager manages the conduct and performance of the construction project, including administration, control and application of resources, safety, and profitability.
- Provide administrative leadership and coordination of the project team to achieve corporate and project goals.
- Administer Leeds Program, if appropriate for the project
- Organize and manage projects assigned by COO
- Ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Develop and oversee implementation of project safety programs
- Develop and oversee implementation of project quality control program
- Make appropriate recommendations to management for individual and team training.
- Review Owner contract and coordinate all applicable conditions into our Master Subcontract Agreements for the project.
- Develop and/or review subcontracts. Execute subcontracts and purchase orders to ensure conformance with stated budgets and estimates
- Oversee receipt, review, and distribution of all requests for change.
- Manage the revision log
- Oversee pricing, tabulation, and presentation of all requests for change.
- Receive, review and preparation and tracking of all owner change orders and budget reporting
- Preparation and execution of subcontractor change orders
- Update Timberline job cost system to reflect an approved change.
- Preparation of monthly Operations Financial Review meetings
- Preparation of monthly Operation’s Scheduling Review meetings
- Manage communications with the owner, design professionals and consultants
- Direct communications with the Triangle’s project superintendent and other team members to understand project status and outstanding issues
- Review and approval of all invoices and weekly time sheets
- Conduct regular job progress meetings with the owner and design professional
- Evaluate subcontractor’s status for schedule compliance, billings, retainage, and subcontract changes.
- Preparation of monthly (or more frequently as may be required by the COO) job forecasts utilizing information gathered by the Project Engineer and Superintendent